This is my Tucker. He is so full of mischief, pure craziness, motion, and emotions. He tries so hard to be just like his dad. He loves absolutely everything about him. He is doing fairly well in kindergarten and loves going to school. I truly enjoy Tucker! Some days, I will admit, all his energy is more than I can handle but I love the little man to death! This was just a way cute picture and I couldn't help but post it.
Jakobe Graduates Preschool!
11 years ago
1 comments:
oh my gosh, he is so freaking cute. He looks just like Kevin. Hey just wanted to say thanks for watching the kids the other day, hope they were good for ya. and thanks for the clothes. I love the sayings that you put up about what the kids say. Thats so funny what Harley said about missing the school bus. THe things they say can be freaking funny. well talk to ya later.
Post a Comment