Sunday, February 22, 2009

And so we meet AGAIN



Would you believe that Harley lost another tooth!! On Thursday, Feb. 19, 2009 she came home from school with her tooth all but pulled out. Kevin was teasing her with a pair of pliers. He told her that it would only take a second and it would all be over. She freaked, as you can imagine. She went into the bathroom and pulled it out. When I walked into to check on her she said "Look mom I pulled it out." Like it was not big deal. We left for dance and on the way she told me that she wanted $2. I told her that that was what she got last time her tooth came out. She said that she wanted an extra dollar for each tooth that came out. I told her that the tooth fairy wasn't that rich. That I would bet that $2 was the max that she would bring. I can't believe that almost one month to date she lost another tooth. WOW she is getting much to big!

0 comments:

Visitors