You know that throughout your children's lives they will meet certain milestones but deep down you hope that those milestones won't come to fast. Well last night when I got home from work I was talking to Kevin and Harley was to be asleep, but she was working on getting her 1st loose tooth out. She has been trying for about a week. Well she did it! She came running up the stairs and into the bedroom holding her tooth and yells "My tooth fell out!" She was beaming. We got all excited with her because this something that we hope she never forgets. I took her picture, she didn't want to hold her tooth because it was gross, but I made her anyway. Then we put her tooth in a bag and put it under her pillow. As I tucked in, again, she asked me if I thought that the tooth fairy had a skinny arm so that when she comes she won't wake her. I told her that the fairy was small and she would leave her a special prize. This morning she came upstairs and told me that the tooth fairy left her $2. She couldn't have been happier!
Jakobe Graduates Preschool!
11 years ago
1 comments:
How funny, that is the same exact loose tooth Hadd has. Can you believe they were just our little babies in matching jammies sleeping on Kev's chest. Crazy!!!
Post a Comment